Things to bring with you when choosing Outer Banks Blue
- Additional Pillow Cases
- Crib or Port-a-crib Sheets
- Beach Equipment (beach toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach cooler, beach blanket, & beach towel)
- Laundry Detergent & Hand Soap
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Toilet Paper & Toiletries(we provide a “Starter pack” but this does not last all week)
- Coat Hangers
For the Kitchen
- Paper Towels
- Garbage Bags
- Soaps (Dishwasher Liquid/Powder, Dish Soap, Hand Soap)
- Coffee Filters
- Aluminum Foil & Plastic Wrap
- Charcoal (for Charcoal Grills)
- Grill Equipment
- Crock Pots
- Specialty Cooking Utensils
- Recycled Grocery Tote
Bringing Your Dog Along?
- Beach towel
- Towel for drying off a wet dog
- Bottle of water and bowl
- Pick-up Bags
- Floating Fetch Toy
- Life Jacket
Standard Amenities when you choose Outer Banks Blue
*Bed & Bath Linens (Each bed is made with the linens provided at NO EXTRA COST. We provide 1 Bath towel & Wash cloth per advertised occupant, 2 hand towels per bathroom, kitchen towels & hot pads)
*Pots/Pans, dishes and cooking essentials
*Cable Television& Home Telephone
“Check-In By Mail, Check-Out
One of the unique operating philosophies of Outer Banks Blue Realty Services is our “Check-In by Mail, Check-Out and Sail” option.
Outer Banks Blue will have keyless entries into our vacation homes and will email the check-in information to the guests for them to be able to check-in on their own terms each week. No more stopping by the office or worrying about being stuck in traffic to reach the office before we close to pick up hard keys!
You are in control!
Next: Find Activities for your Outer Banks Vacation!