Planning to visit the Wright Brothers National Memorial during your 2014 Outer Banks Vacation? You should! It’s a must-see historical landmark and they are offering eleven (11) free admission days during the 2014 calendar year.
These “fee free” dates for 2014 include:
- Monday, January 20th: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 15th—17th: Presidents’ Day Weekend
- April 19th—20th: Start of National Park Week
- August 19th: National Aviation Day and Orville Wright’s Birthday
- August 25th: The 98th birthday of the National Park Service
- September 27th: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
- December 17th: 111th anniversary of the first flight
Fee free days are a great opportunity to discover a new season in your favorite national park. For additional information on national park “fee free” days, go to www.nps.gov/findapark/feefreeparks.htm.