It's October. Time to start the conversation about where to have Thanksgiving and Christmas (if you haven't already).We have an idea. Instead of everybody piling into YOUR house for the holidays, how about come to one of OUR houses instead.
Here are our Top 10 Reasons to tell Aunt Bertha we're moving Thanksgiving and Christmas to the Beach:
- You don't have to search for the blow-up mattresses in the attic. Everyone can stay together in the same house. Some of our houses are even set up so each family can enjoy their own master suite with private bathroom.
- You don't have to touch toilet brushes at the beach. We make sure the house is clean and ready for your arrival. We even make the beds for you! Talk about low stress.
- You don't have to clean your house after they're gone. We'll do it for you! You're already tired after cooking and hosting - who wants to start the cleaning process when everyone goes home?
- Nobody has to haul in folding card tables and extra chairs. Many of our rental homes have a large dining room tables or multiple dining areas to ensure everyone has a seat at the table.
- Holidays at the beach save you money. Cook in your dream kitchen without completely renovating your house. No, you don't have to buy that new double oven just so you can cook the turkey and the pie at the same time. Some of our rental homes have double ovens or more than one kitchen!
- The beach is better than a tread mill. Instead of sitting in the movie theater after the feast, get a jump start on burning off those extra calories with a walk on the beach. We have many oceanfront homes with a private beach access.
- Get an extra night for free when you stay at an Outer Banks Blue house for Thanksgiving! Who wants to cook all day on Thursday, shop the Outlets until you drop on Friday, then get up early again on Saturday to leave? Not you! Get eight nights for the price of seven during the week of Thanksgiving. Come on Saturday, stay 'til Sunday.
- Holidays at the beach won't break your wallet! The Outer Banks were recently featured in the national news because prices drop significantly here after August - sometimes 50% to 75% off summer rental rates! Outer Banks Blue homes are no exception. Let's do the math. Say you find a beautiful 8 bedroom vacation rental at an advertised rate of $1,275.00 for the week that sleeps 18. Let's assume there are four (4) families who are coming along for the holiday. The total of your stay at a home in Corolla with tax is $1,437.56. That's just over $359.39 per family for seven nights, which breaks out to $51.34 per night (and only $44.92 per night for Thanksgiving week!). Woah... that's cheaper than a cheap motel!
- You don't have to call the kennel. Outer Banks Blue knows that Fido is part of the family. We have 91 pet-friendly rentals on the Outer Banks... and no extra pet fees! That's right... All of the advertised rates are "ALL INCLUSIVE." NO RESERVATION FEE, CLEANING FEES, LINEN FEE, OR SECURITY DEPOSIT. You pay the advertised rate plus tax. Optional travel insurance is offered on all of our reservations.
- You don't have to spend all of your time searching for the perfect vacation rental. We have reservation specialists on call seven days a week to help you find that perfect place for everyone to gather. Go ahead. Make the announcement after Sunday dinner that you want to move the feast to the beach - we're here and ready to help! Call 888-727-3102 or visit us online at www.outerbanksblue.com.