Social Media Coordinator
Outer Banks Blue Realty Services is currently seeking to fill the position of Internet Marketing Specialist, with a focus on social media marketing. The Internet Marketing Specialist position is an entry-level position for the company. This position is to assist the Marketing Manager in creating and executing the marketing image of the corporation. At least one year of experience is required.
Here is a sampling of the duties/qualities being sought with this position:
· At least 1 year of experience in marketing, creative design, or vacation rentals.
· Experience with managing business pages for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
· Experience with Adobe's Creative Suite.
· Help coordinate social media marketing, including maintaining a schedule, placing posts strategically, and interacting with social media fans.
· Enjoy communicating with and helping vacationers through vacation tips and connecting them to the right vacation property.
· Collect and curate events and activities to provide local information for vacationers.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to proofread, etiquette, appropriate punctuation, and grammar.
· Help coordinate email initiatives (writing, planning, list maintenance, etc.).
· The ability to perform marketing research to identify different target markets.
· Photography proficiency is a plus.
· Writing reports and compiling statistical information.
· Computer software knowledge including Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Outlook), on-line marketing tools, and editing digital media.
· Perform general office tasks including answering the phone, filing, copying, emailing, data entry, and word processing.
· Reliable transportation to report to work and ability to report on time is necessary.
· You will be the face of the company in many ways so professional dress and presentation of self is always required.
· Direct supervision and accountability to the Marketing Manager.
· Other duties as discussed with and assigned by Marketing Manager or Company President.
Please email resumes and cover letters and/or inquiries to: Rebecca@outerbanksblue.com